Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Started

It's a New Year, and in the obnoxious spirit that is the "New Years Resolution," I give you my goal for 2011. From now on, my life is my own. No following the right path, nor making the "smart" choice. I am eliminating the words should, supposed to, have to, obligated and appropriate from my life. To be fair, I got rid of appropriate a long time ago.


People who make all the right moves, have already made the wrong move. I think it's time for some bad choices in my life. OK, all this obscurity and overly reflective babble is making want to vomit even as I write this. To cut to the chase: I'm running away with the circus. Yup, you read that right. I'm avoiding life's problems old school style. Now featuring the Bearded Lady SASTRE DESASTRE! Sounds good, right? I know I don't have a beard, but I'll figure it out.

This is going to be an interesting year, and I hope to provide my take in my brand new fancy blog. To start, I would like to punch the three people that had my first choice for URLs. I know where you are! You put your location on your blog. BIG fucking mistake.

Well my debut to the blogosphere has been fun. And I already hate myself more for it.