Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Started

It's a New Year, and in the obnoxious spirit that is the "New Years Resolution," I give you my goal for 2011. From now on, my life is my own. No following the right path, nor making the "smart" choice. I am eliminating the words should, supposed to, have to, obligated and appropriate from my life. To be fair, I got rid of appropriate a long time ago.


People who make all the right moves, have already made the wrong move. I think it's time for some bad choices in my life. OK, all this obscurity and overly reflective babble is making want to vomit even as I write this. To cut to the chase: I'm running away with the circus. Yup, you read that right. I'm avoiding life's problems old school style. Now featuring the Bearded Lady SASTRE DESASTRE! Sounds good, right? I know I don't have a beard, but I'll figure it out.

This is going to be an interesting year, and I hope to provide my take in my brand new fancy blog. To start, I would like to punch the three people that had my first choice for URLs. I know where you are! You put your location on your blog. BIG fucking mistake.

Well my debut to the blogosphere has been fun. And I already hate myself more for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Scott from WEPco.

    Obviously you are not following the right path, since nobody does vanity blogs anymore. Too wordy; the right length for submissions is 140 characters or less. Tweet that!

    Since these are so 1990s, what are you going to do to make it fresh? Since I'm just as guilty for reading it, my twist is to convert Disastre Sastre into an RSS feed and skim it from my Android phone. That's Blog-lite, almost Tweetilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on twitter. But I find I'm am even less funny there. Furthermore if I ever tweet something like "Shoe shopping," I promise to kill myself.

    ReplyDelete