Thursday, August 16, 2012

More from Business Camp

Last week I wrote about the business camp I helped put on. Even a whole two weeks later it's still my favorite project to date.  The winner has officially incorporated, and many others are getting to work. SUPER AWESOME!

Julie, a volunteer friend of mine, was kind enough to put together a short promotional video for the event. I think it captures the feeling of the event well, mixing both business and fun.


Jóvenes Empresarios de Paraguay! from Julia Pretzlaff on Vimeo.

Giancarlo sums up my thoughts about this initiative pretty well. It's in Spanish so you have no idea what those thoughts are, so I'll paraphrase.

"I can see the potential of each youth in presenting their projects. And with these youth we are going to change the country and make each day better."



No comments:

Post a Comment