Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gone Awesoming: Second try

I know the last time I used this headline, I shortly after killed my computer, but I live on the edge so let's push fate.

A lot has happened in the last week. I put on a moderately successful community event, Julia, my site mate has left town and in exchange I officially have full custody of a dog. (Her name is Mo. She's so cute.)

I am doing my best to get all these updates up, but things are crazy around here, compounded by the fact that I'm leaving for a two week vacation with Zack to Buenos Aires, and Bariloche on Saturday, and leave site for that trip today. Two weeks of Climbing, Argentine wine, good food, and wonderful company. It's gonna be awesome. I really wanna get one more real post up before I leave, but I am doubtful about it happening.  I'll be back after the New Year for sure, and will probably, be on Twitter and FB, but honestly the interwebs are gonna be the farthest thing from my mind.

So in case I don't get on here one more time, here is my Campo 9 family Christmas card, with Mo and her two Mommies, Julia and me.

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año.


No comments:

Post a Comment