Friday, November 18, 2011

Gone Awesome-ing, be back later

If war in 90% boredom, 10% pure adrenalin, then Peace Corps is 70% boredom, 30% the craziest shit that's ever happened to you.

With that in mind, I bring you the 70%.
Probably listening to Lady Gaga.
That's me, drinking my coffee and reading the paper or facebook. Knowing that I look like this every morning makes me feel better when I get sucked into comparing myself to other people, because they probably do too. (An unproductive habit, I know.)

Life is becoming routine here, which is pretty awesome, but it's time to shake shit up. The next two weeks are crazy. There is a three day training session, THANKSGIVING, and some climbing. Essentially, I am out living awesome, so I can report back on awesome. This is all to say that blogging will be at a minimum. 

I might have a few "ZOMG! I JUST HAVE TO POST THIS" updates, but right now I'm pretty focused on diving head first into a plate of pumpkin pie, and doing inappropriate things with jellied cranberry sauce.

To start off the giving of the thanks, I want to give a huge thank you to all of you who visit the blog. I think I now have 1 or 2 readers that I don't personally know, WOOT! So to all of you who have visited my humble corner of the interweb, thanks. I hope you all have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. I'll be back in a couple a weeks, hopefully with some epic-ness in hand.

So until next time:
Stay awesome world,

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment